Rotisserie chickens that grocery stores sell often are great sources for quick, easy meals. At $4 for a whole chicken, the simplicity factor would be hard to beat. I often will have them straight or simply on a salad. You could also duplicate this recipes chicken with hindquarters boiled in a stock pot and the chilled. I loved chicken salad before, and the addition of sugar free sweet pickle relish made it even better.
- 4 slices bacon
- 2½ cups cooked chicken, diced
- ½ cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp sugar-free sweet pickle relish
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- Fry, and then chop bacon coarsely.
- Combine bacon, chicken, celery, sugar free sweet pickle relish, black pepper, and mayo in a large bowl.