Atkins Diet Menu for week January 15th

Continuing the plan from last week, here are my planned menus for this week.

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Breakfast Banana Nut Bread Bacon, Eggs (IF) Bacon, Eggs (IF) Protein Shake (Show Choir) Bacon,Eggs
Lunch Pizza Buffet (toppings),Salad Bar 2 hot dogs-no bun, sauerkraut, mayo (IF) Chicken Salad(IF), Pork Rinds, Scotcharoo Eggplant Parmesan (IF), Steamed Vegetables, Salty Cookies Teriyaki Stir Fry (IF) Chinese Orange Chicken(IF), Jicama Chips
Dinner Banana Nut Bread, Salad, bacon LC Chicken Strips(IF), Salad, Parmesan Cheese, Ranch, Mayo, SalsaLC Scotcharoo Eggplant Parmesan(IF), Green Bean Fries
Stuffed Poblano Peppers (IF) Chinese Orange Chicken(IF), Jicama Chips Meatloaf (IF), Fauxtatoes

The recipes are more Induction Friendly this week, but I will be also filming a couple new videos too this week, namely the scotcharoos and a how to video for the toasted coconut. It should be a good week if a busy one with girls’ basketball game, another certification exam, and a fire department party to attend on Saturday night.   I know people on the Atkins Diet Facebook site are super-motivated to get the videos produced.

This entry was posted in General, Weight Loss / Exercise. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Atkins Diet Menu for week January 15th

1. Patti says:

I love this …this is a great idea to share your menu with us and link it up to your video..this is awsome thanks 🙂

• admin says:

I am glad you like it. Now I have the challenge to eat different things, so you don’t see I eat wings 2x a week.

2. On your weekly menu I can only see Sunday thru Wednesday. Is there more? Thursday thru Saturday. If so, any ideas how I can get it to reveal it?

• admin says:

I removed the fixed width of the table, so it may fit better on your screen. Essentially the width of the table exceeds your screen resolution. There may be a scroll bar at the bottom of the screen to scroll to your right. It’s hard to fit the week on the screen without forcing at least 1024×768 screen resolution, but hopefully removing the fixed width should help.

3. Marlys says:

I still can’t see the whole menu and can’t see a scroll bar to move to the right.

• admin says:

In the future, I’ll put a link to a Google document beneath the table. Hopefully that will help those with smaller screen resolutions.

4. _Pam says:

My resolution is set at 1024×768 and I can’t see the whole table either. If there is supposed to be a Saturday, I can’t see it. I only get Sun thru Fri.

5. shaza says:

im very confused reading the book.can you send me breakfast,lunch and dinner ideas that is easy to make as i work 14hour shifts thanks

6. Mindy Jacobs says:

I am not able to view the entire week.

• admin says:

Note, I excluded the weekend on this menu as weekends are usually less planned in my house. (Kids always have some activity, and consequently many of my low carb meals are spontaneously planned.)

Comments are closed.