These are one of my kids favorite recipes with none of the processed chicken or various chicken parts found in commercial recipes. With the crisp outer breading sealing all the natural juices of the chicken in, there are no dry pieces and all pieces are uniformly done. That is something that can’t always be said for whole chicken pieces. If you are looking for what to eat with these chicken nuggets, I would suggest either my low carb honey mustard sauce, BBQ sauce, or a Buffalo sauce.
(IF*) – Induction Friendly if omitting coconut flour (just increase the Parmesan Cheese)
- 2 pounds chicken breasts
- 1½ cups Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup coconut flour (omit on Induction)
- 3 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- ½ cup cream
- ½ cup water
- In tupperware container, add Parmesan cheese, coconut flour, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, and baking powder. Place lid on container and shake to combine.
- In a bowl, crack one egg, and add heavy cream and water. Beat together.
- Remove excess fat off chicken, and slice chicken breast in to 1-inch strips on the bias against the grain of the chicken. Season the chicken with favorite seasoning.
- In a large container, add ¾ cup of cheese-flour mixture. Add a handful of chicken. Shake to coat the chicken. Dunk chicken strips in the egg-cream bath, and shake off excess liquid. Return chicken to large container for second breading. Place chicken on a plate, and repeat for remaining chicken.
- Start oil heating to 375F, preheat oven to 200F, and place chicken in freezer for 5-10 minutes while oil heats.
- When oil is hot enough, remove chicken from freezer and place roughly a third of the pieces in the oil. Cook chicken for 5 minutes until done. Place chicken on cooking sheet in preheated oven, and repeat cooking process with remaining chicken.
–== Order your copy today – http://amongfriends.us ==–