I wanted to release quick, easy Induction friendly recipe perfect for the grill and a lot less time than some of my recipes. This combines all the flavors of great Buffalo wings and my stuffed hamburger recipe together. I would encourage you to try it tonight. If you don’t have a food processor, you can use ground chicken instead. If cooking indoors, you might want to use a George Foreman grill or a good non-stick pan as the chicken will tend to stick,
**Join the Facebook page – http://www.facebook.com/AtkinsDietVideos
**My Low Carb Blog – http://www.atkinsdietgeek.com/
**Order my low carb cookbook- http://amongfriends.us/
- 1.5 pounds chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 small onion
- 1/3 cup Buffalo sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 4 oz cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In your food processor, place chicken breasts and bacon. Process the chicken and bacon until thoroughly chopped. Add onion, buffalo or Louisana hot sauce, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper, and process again for 30-60 seconds.
- In a large bowl, remove chicken mixture from food processor. Add cheese and egg. Mix thoroughly by hand. Patty the chicken using the 1/3 cup measuring into individual patties.
- Place patties on the grill. Rotate after 3 minutes, and flip after 5-6 minutes. Cook until done.
- Serve with ranch dressing.
Nutrition Info per serving (2 patties): 218 Calories, 11.5g Fat,2.7g Total Carbs (0.2g Fiber), 24.7g Protein
(IF) = Induction Friendly