I am extremely happy to say I can announce Low Carbing Among Friends Volume 3 pre-order status. Volume 1 (Order here – http://bit.ly/lcafvol1) and Volume 2 (Order here – http://bit.ly/lcafvol2) have been doing extremely well. There are over 700 recipes in the two books, but Volume 3 really contains some of the best of the low carb recipes in the community. Why is that? Some of the best low carb and Paleo cooks are authors of this version.
- Judy Barnes Baker of Carb Wars and Nourished fame (I can not say enough great things about having Judy as an author in this cook book. She is super knowledgeable and a pioneer in the field of low carb cooking. I really look forward to reading her recipes and trying some.)
- Vanessa Romero of Healthy Living How To blog (I met her and husband Tom on the Low Carb Cruise this year, and they were as nice in person as she is helpful on her blog. I am honored to share the pages with her.)
- Carolyn Ketchum of Low Carbing Among Friends (Volume 1) and All Day I Dream About Food blog (She’s been very patient with me as she has been acting as editor for my recipes. Her baking and food photography on her blog are phenomenal.)
- Kyndra Holley of Peace, Love, and Low Carb blog (Her recipes are new to me, but I am anxious to try a few out. Her food photos look fantastic!)
- Jennifer Eloff of LCAF, vol 1 and vol 2, and numerous Splendid Low Carbing cookbooks
I turned in my recipes, and the final editing process is completed. Some of my favorite recipes are included in this version from awesome desserts like low carb Scotcharoos and Whoopie Pies to delicious main dishes like Smoked Pork and low carb Wiener Schnitzel to breakfast ideas like Cinnamon Roll Pancakes. The books should be getting ready to be sent off to the printers within the next couple weeks.
You can now pre-order the new Volume 3 now at Among Friends website (http://amongfriends.us/preorder.php) on our Thanksgiving special. The books will ship in January, perfect for starting out the year on the right foot. Here are just a few of the recipes from my section of Volume 3:
|Cinnamon Roll Pancakes||Denver Muffins|
|Fried Pickles||Jamaican Jerk Chicken|
|Pasta Carbonara||Pulled Pork|
|Tuna Balls||Whoopie Pie|