- 3- 5 oz cans tuna, drained
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning (or Salt-Free seasoning)
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1-2 oz pork rinds, crushed
- ¼ cup cooking oil
- In a large bowl, add tuna, green onions, egg, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, cajun seasoning, and Parmesan Cheese. Combine mixture.
- In a second container, add crushed pork rinds. Take tablespoon of tuna mixture, form a ball, and roll in the pork rinds until coated.
- In a frying pan, heat oil until it shimmers. Place 3-4 tuna cakes, rolling around to reach a golden brown color on all sides. Remove from oil, and serve with tartar sauce.
Nutrition Info per Serving (2 cakes): 182 Calories, 7.8g Fat, 1g Total Carbs (0.2g Fiber) , 25.5g Protein
Low Carb Tartar Sauce:
1 cup Mayo
1 tbsp sugar free pickle relish
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp minced onion
Makes 16 servings.
Nutrition Info per Serving (1 tbsp):
100 Calories, 10.8g Fat, 0.8g Total Carbs (0g Fiber), 0.2g Protein
–== Order your copy today – http://amongfriends.us ==–