I wanted to make another recipe similar to the previous tuna balls recipe that prove low carbing does not necessarily need to be expensive. Doing low carb shouldn’t require your grocery bills go up exorbitantly. This is a great breakfast idea to make on Sunday night to ensure you have an easy breakfast all week long. My only problem will be keeping my kids away from them.
- ½ medium onion
- ½ red pepper
- ½ green pepper
- 4 oz Ham
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 8 large eggs
- ½ cup cream
- 4 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- ⅓ cup almond flour (omit on Induction)
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large skillet, add butter, onion, green pepper, red pepper, salt, and black pepper. Cook until tender. Reduce heat once veggies are tender, and add ham.
- In a large bowl, add eggs. Beat lightly. Add cream, cheese, almond flour, and parsley. Beat the ingredients together.
- Spray a muffin tin well with cooking spray. Pour egg mixture into each hole, and then add ham / veggie mixture to each muffin hole. Push ham under the surface.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the eggs are set.
Nutrition Info Per Serving: (1 Muffin)
146 Calories, 11.2g Fat, 3.1g Total Carbs (.6g Fiber), 8.8g Protein
(IF*) – Omit Almond Flour on Induction, otherwise Extended Induction Friendly
–== Order your copy today – http://amongfriends.us ==–