Atkins Diet Recipes: Low Carb Buffalo “Crack Slaw”
I wanted to finally make this classic “Induction Friendly” low carb recipe for my Youtube videos. Just making the standard recipe was not going to be good enough plus I like a little more heat in mine. I combine two favorite foods together and rethink the classic. This is very similar to what I get at Mongolian grills too. Shredded cabbage makes a great substitute for noodles and also helps extend one’s grocery budget.
Type: Entree, Induction Friendly
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 tsp onion powder 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1.5 pound cabbage
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Frank's hot sauce
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp Splenda, liquid equivalent
- 1/2 tsp red pepper, crushed (optional)
- In a large frying pan, brown ground beef. Season with salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Remove ground beef from pan, and set aside. Leave oil in the pan.
- Add garlic, sesame oil, and cabbage to pan. Cook until cabbage begins to brown.
- Add soy sauce, Frank’s, apple cider vinegar, sucralose, and red pepper to frying pan. Return ground beef to pan, and heat for two minutes.
Nutrition Info per serving: 267 Calories, 19.8g Fat, 7.7g Total Carbs (3g Fiber) , 15g Protein
–== Order your copy today - http://amongfriends.us ==–